Saturday, June 16, 2007

OpenSourcePhoto: What do you think?

Being in a client driven, word-of-mouth business, I read many other photographer's blogs to learn vicariously from their experiences. I am currently going through a customer service issue right now for one of my clients which I've handled quite well and my client has been very understanding about me and my vendor trying to get her product built and delivered. In the end, it's all about client service and communication and to underpromise, but overdeliver, which I know I tend to do already. Anyway, I came across this post at David Jay's blog (Santa Barbara, CA wedding photographer) and it includes some big names in the wedding photography industry commenting on the horrible client service provided by a web design company .... ugh, when I redesign my site in mid-late 2008, I'm staying away from www.skooks.com. You don't have to be a photographer to appreciate the comments in the blog, click on the link below and see for yourself!

OpenSourcePhoto: What do you think?

0 comments: