Sunday, July 8, 2007

Amy & Ryan's Engagement Session

I had a great time with Amy & Ryan this past weekend. Their big day is only a few months away in October and I'm looking forward to shooting their wedding! In the meantime we braved the heat and got some great Canon camera moments. Check out the full DVD slideshow! And take a look at the Photo Op version below!



They also sent a nice email about their experience. Their kind words really says to me what this business is really about.

"Thank you so much for the beautiful photos from Saturday!! Ryan & I had a great time with you & Denise. We really didn't know what to expect at first but it turned out to be a lot of fun!! I've already emailed the link to friends and family and they are so happy that we chose you to photograph our wedding! I just wanted to say thank you, thank you, thank you to you and Denise for all of your hard work. I know that in the future we will continue to use your company for our special events...or maybe just for fun!"

2 comments:

A.Pishvaei said...

Nice work.... looks great! :) Congrats to Amy and Ryan.

Emily said...

Beautiful...as usual. :)