Monday, July 16, 2007

D.C. Weekend

The weather was nice so we drove into D.C. and played "tourists." Of course, Nathan brought his new indestructable Fisher Price camera and snapped these photos! And of course, I had some camera time too - that's Nathan taking some pics !(I used 1/4-1/8 of a second shutter at f/22 to get that smooth, soft watery look of the falls)(You can't really see him, but Nate is sitting on the bottom left corner of the fountain area)Jordan slept almost the entire time we were at the zoo, but I managed to get a photo in at home :)

7 comments:

Amanda said...

OMG ...Armin the pictures look great..especially the ones nate took..he's got an eye just like his daddy..LOL..i love the picture of nate with the memorial fountain in the back. And as usuall Jordan looks adorable. Thanks for giving me some great pics to look at.

Armin de Fiesta said...

Thanks Amanda. I'll make sure Nate knows!

Mel said...

I bet the zoo was super busy...we thought about going. The pics are great!

Celeste said...

Great job Nate, you have a good eye and took some great shots.

Looks like all had a great day.

dancingangels@embarqmail.com said...

Armin: Looks like Nate likes taking pictures too. I also saw Jordan's picture. Has she said anything yet?.

Dad

dancingangels@embarqmail.com said...

My goodness, Nate did a really good job taking those beautiful pictures, another great photographer in the family. I might have some pictures printed to put it in the frame and display it here in our house in Florida. Great job guys, keep taking beautiful pictures. We enjoyed looking at it.

Mom

Tom said...

So the talent is genetic, eh? Nice job to both of you. And thanks for the pics.