Monday, August 20, 2007

Amanda

My beautiful niece Amanda & I had an awesome time at Fells Point in Baltimore shooting some cool images! Thanks to my awesome wife Denise & our baby Jordan for braving the showers that day and pointing out some hot spots to shoot at! To view the entire gallery and order prints, view the SLIDESHOW and look for the icons at the bottom right corner of the slideshow. You'll need a password to view her gallery ;).





The sample images are low-res, so click on the photos to view larger.

We just loved the old historic buildings and color of Fells Point!
This was a great shot that shows how striking her looks can be!It was fun trying to get Amanda to laugh, lol! I love her smile in this one....the goofy side of Amanda...This shot was a bit blurry since I was shooting her on the move, but I love the expression so I had to keep it :)Cool one!I added some texture layers to this image in Photoshop :)

4 comments:

Monica said...

She's so sassy. You can see it in her face.

Armin de Fiesta said...

Yep, so true! I wanted to make sure we captured the true Amanda and I think it worked. :)

Karen said...

Great subject and background! She looks wonderful, and again Armin, you've really found your calling. I love viewing your pictures!

Armin de Fiesta said...

Thanks Karen!