Saturday, August 18, 2007

Kristin and Darren

I had the chance to capture some awesome wedding photos of Kristin & Darren at the Washington Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon Temple). This is the second time I've been here and the church is always a unique and enormous sight that can easily be seen from the Capital Beltway. Kristin & Darren were awesome! We only had an hour to shoot so we made good use of it. You can order prints from the icons at the bottom right corner of the slideshow below. Enjoy!




Here are some highlights (compressed for the web - click on image to view larger)...

This is what it would look like driving by on I-495The beautiful bride coming out of the churchOne of my favorites
Love these candids...There is a picturesque path that wraps around the Mormon Temple that provided a nice backdrop for some photojournalistic moments :)This door was huge! And helped make a great photo :)Told ya it was huge! I wanted to show the enormity of the church while keeping the eye drawn to Kristin. It almost causes conflict - you just don't know where to look, at her or the huge structure she's standing in front of!Here are some nice images with the Mormon Temple...

4 comments:

Amy said...

Gorgeous photos! What a wonderful job!

Armin de Fiesta said...

Thanks Amy!

Kristin Zobrist said...

We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the photos you took! You are so very talented, because I definitely didn't look that good. I am so excited! Darren and our families love them too. Thank you SOOOOOOO much!

We are really glad that you were able to come to the temple and shoot us and our families because we were a bit disappointed with the photos that were taken by another photographer at our reception. Hopefully I can send lots of business your way. I have not seen any other photos taken in front of the temple that were as cool as yours.

Jennifer Grigg said...

Great work! Temples are hard work because there are no ceremony photos. You really made the rest of us temple photographers think. I will shoot two temple weddings this week and I will try and incorporate some of your style!