Sunday, August 12, 2007

Kimber & Brad

This past weekend I was second shooter for Becky Waurio of Toute Ma Vie Photography. A big thanks goes out to her for letting me shoot alongside her at Kimber & Brad's wedding! We had an awesome time shooting this fun couple! Becky is an awesome photographer & I hope to work with her again! All images here are used with permission by Toute Ma Vie Photography.

First of all, here's Becky in action sporting her new Shootsac bag developed by another amazing photographer in Southern California, Jessica Claire. I took a closer look at Becky's Shootsac. It really seems to be a very functional, convenient, light, and stylish bag to carry lenses & accessories. Most importantly, it's sleeker and less bulky than most bags on the market. Perfect for on-the-move photographers like Becky and myself... although I just cannot see myself with one (minus the optional colorful bag covers). A little too much like a purse for my taste, LOL. Great bag nonetheless!














On to some favorite images that I took
(courtesy of Becky Waurio/Toute Ma Vie Photography). Click on image to enlarge...

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Armin:

I love that first picture of the church, the one where it looks like your first walking in. I love how you focused in and caught that first glimpse to the eye. Tunnel vision type of thing. The picture of the bride dancing with the decorations, where its got that psychidelic look to it is REALLY COOL TOO.

Armin de Fiesta said...

Thanks Amanda!