Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Erin & Chris' Wedding!

This past weekend I covered Erin & Chris' wedding and they were extremely pleased with the results (see Erin's feedback in COMMENTS). The weather was great, the couple was wonderful, and the wedding party was a lot of fun to shoot. Erin & I have also been talking about a Trash-the-Dress session in Clearwater Beach. But for now, check out their slideshow.



And as a special photo session that Erin requested, I photographed her "Pre-Bridal" portraits back in July. She finally showed it to her new husband Chris who was amazed by the results. Check it out...



Thank you Chris & Erin for letting me be a part of a major event in your life, and for the chance to document your memories for a lifetime.

Event Coordinator at the Dulles Hyatt, Stefanie Mousseau, did an awesome job bringing it all together and making me my crew feel welcomed! DJ Ian Lade of Digital Sound Services kept the party going! A big thanks goes to Noah Hayes for shooting with me at the wedding, and to my wife Denise for being the best assistant EVAH! :) Noah brought a few gadgets to play with, such as Pocket Wizards for off-camera flash work, and a remote for his Nikon D200 so I can trigger the shot while he "aims" from overhead.

Yours truly caught "chimping"... lol.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Armin:

I enjoyed viewing both slide shows. The pictures are wonderful and natural, not staged...as it should be. Great job!!


Melissa

Armin de Fiesta said...

Thanks Melissa. Yep, I love documenting the day and delivering a photojournalistic style to my clients.

Erin said...

Armin:

You were amazing to work with. You are so easy going and have the most incredible eye for the right moments to snap pictures. After shooting the pre-bridal shots (which turned out SO well) I was so anxious to see how wonderful the pictures on the big day would turn out and you didn't disappoint. Everyone that has seen the pictures is in shock by how perfectly you captured one of the most special days in our lives. We can't thank you enough for everything you put into your work; it really shows. I actually felt like a model even when I wasn't posing =) You pay attention to details that most photographers would overlook and that definitely sets you apart. Thanks again!

Armin de Fiesta said...

Thank you Erin very much for your kind words! It means a lot to me and why I'm in business doing what I do. I couldn't have done it without the help of my team that day, Noah & Denise, who did a tremendous job. We really enjoyed working with you and Chris and look forward to another photo op down the road!