Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Amy & Ryan's Slideshow

Hundreds of images were taken at the wedding. I narrowed it down to over 400+ of the best images, then took almost 200 images from that lot to put in a cool slideshow. Whew! Like I said before, the wedding was a blast and Amy, Ryan, and their guests knew how to have a good time. This inspired me to set the tone of the slideshow as something more upbeat to go with this lively bunch. Great imagery combined with some dance floor action make this one of my more faster slideshows. Some of the images will go by quick, but not to worry. Viewers can simply click on the photos to scroll through one by one, or click on the BROWSE GALLERY icon at the bottom right corner of the slideshow to see them all at your own pace. Viewers can also order a DVD and prints by using the icons at the bottom of the slideshow. There you'll find over 400 images to browse through and purchase. Print quality from White House Custom Colour in Minneapolis is one of the best in the industry, the colors are so accurate and the photographic paper is top notch! Ask any photographer and they'll have nothing but rave reviews about WHCC.

Please be patient while the slideshow uploads. So enjoy!

5 comments:

Monica said...

Is anyone else amazed at not only the fabulous pictures that Armin takes, but at the speed with which he delivers a treasured memory to the happy couple? I cannot believe that the wedding was only on Saturday and already, Armin has worked his magic and produced a wonderful slide show and photos. Bravo Armin.

Armin de Fiesta said...

I try to get to work on the photos ASAP, so there are some cases when I complete the digital workflow in under a week. I'm just as excited as the client is to see the results and always feel there should be something ready when the couple returns from their honeymoon. Thanks Monica!!

Erin said...

Yes, that is just one more great thing about Armin. He had pictures from our wedding to us in only 2 days! Since we didn't go on the honeymoon right away, I was super anxious to see the pictures, and he didn't keep us waiting =)

Jennifer Lusby said...

Amy looks gorgeous as always! The pictures are amazing. Great job! Everytime I see a slideshow it makes me even more excited. =)
I agree with Monica and Erin also! You are definitely great at what you do!

Armin de Fiesta said...

Thank you, Thank you!