Monday, October 22, 2007

Catrina & Eddie's Engagement Session

In 2007 I've been blessed to have been able to meet so many wonderful people, and Catrina & Eddie are no exception. They are getting married New Year's Eve and this weekend we used Annapolis as the setting for their e-session (engagement shoot). Like all e-sessions, the couple & I got to know each other a little more so come wedding day, things will be even easier and more comfortable for everyone when it comes to photos. Catrina & Eddie were super cool to photograph and so much fun to work with, you can see it in their photos! I am stoked that I get to shoot their wedding!

I will be incredibly busy this week with more freelance work so I won't get a chance to sort through and post-process all my shoots from this weekend until later this week. So stay tuned for slideshows! But in the meantime I wanted to keep my blog alive, so here are just a few of my favorites from Catrina & Eddie's e-session. Rock on!




















2 comments:

Erin said...

LOVE the alley shot!

Armin de Fiesta said...

Thanks Erin! Passerbys were wonderin' what in the world we were up to in those alleys, haha.