Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Jessica & John's Engagement Photo Session

On Sunday we headed out to Jessica & John's "land" in southern Maryland. And when I say land, I mean 350 acres of it! They took us to the top of the hill where John proposed to her and where their new home will be built - so cool. Denise & I enjoyed shooting the landscapes and old barns. Working with them was so easy and very relaxed, which helped me create some wonderful images for their engagement photo guest book.


A LITTLE NASCAR TRIVIA CONTEST!
Jessica & John will be getting married March 8, 2008. If you know anything about racing and NASCAR, then you might see something special in their wedding date (3/8/08). Whoever can tell me what this date might mean to them must send me an email by 5pm this Friday so you can have the bragging rights! AND I'll send you a free 5x7 of a photo of your choice! First time-stamped email I receive with the correct answer wins! Only current and past clients can play.

UPDATE!!
The winner of the NASCAR trivia contest is Erin Harvey of Palm Harbor, FL. I'll be seeing Erin in the Tampa Bay area in a few weeks for a photoshoot. Dale Earnhardt's car number was 3, and Dale Jr's number is 8 ... "3/8". So you can see that Jessica & John are Dale fans. Congratulations Erin!



0 comments: