Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sea World!

Sorry it's been so long since I last posted, but we've been busy enjoying ourselves here in central Florida. Today I've got two photoshoots, but for now, enjoy some photos I took this week, including our visit to Sea World!
Here's Dominic and Nathan in Grandpop's Golf Cart :)

A night shot of the Villages Sales Center

A night shot of one of their local restaurants

We had dinner at The Firehouse - pretty good hot subs and sandwiches here!

The three babies slept at The Firehouse after a long day :) .... enjoying the silence

Nathan & I riding the Shamu Express coaster at Sea World

Nate's up near the bow of the ship shooting a water cannon

Some shots from the Shamu show!

This was at the Shark Encounter exhibit... we walked through a cool glass tunnel with sharks swimming all around us

Nate showing off his new Shamu that poppa bought him

The kids loved the Penguin Encounter!

This was one of the better water rides I've been on - Journey To Altantis!

Here we are SOAKED! My sister Melinda up front, her husband Chris, and my brother Andrew & I behind them

Denise took this great shot :)

The last Whale & Dolphin show of the night

1 comments:

Becky Waurio said...

This looks like so much fun! Wish I was there instead of working. :) Glad you guys enjoyed the trip . . . great shots of Shamu! :)