Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Finally Home.... yawn...

Just got home a couple of hours ago and replied to many emails from new clients. Great to hear from everyone & I look forward to working with you! Anyway, I have some work to get started on with my Tampa photo sessions for Erin's Trash-The-Dress event & Dena & Keith's photo op. It was a great week in Florida working with such awesome clients & visiting my parents and my brother who just returned from a combat tour in Iraq. The local paper and TV news network came by to interview him about his experience. Glad he made it back in one piece. No orders yet to go back, but you never know. Oh I'm exhausted so it's night-night time :)

1 comments:

Erin Harvey said...

Wow, you are so dedicated... writing your blog post after midnight and after driving more than halfway up the country. Can't wait to see the pics from our weekend!!