Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Pictage Professional Print Holiday Sale

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving holiday. Now it's time for some holiday shopping!

I hope everyone has been receiving their 2 for 1 Promotional Print reminders in their email inbox from Pictage. For some of you this may have already expired, for others this could be your last week to take advantage of the 2 for 1 promotion! Don't forget that you and your guests that pre-registered need to redeem your Gift Certificates before the event expires online.

My print sales on Pictage have been rising in popularity. So in the spirit of the festive season, I'm having a holiday sale at Pictage for all client prints! Just go to your Pictage event on the web, and look at the new sale prices. These prices will be good through December 22, 2007.

Know someone who wants a photo session with ADP? Purchase one of my personal Gift Certificates! Email me at images@armindefiesta.com for more information.

Pictage also offers holiday greeting cards, coffee table books, and DVD slideshows. These products and professional prints will make a great gift this season :)

HAPPY SHOPPING!