Monday, December 31, 2007

Catrina & Eddie's Dinner Rehearsal


Catrina & Eddie invited Denise & I to their dinner rehearsal on Saturday. We had a fabulous time meeting their friends & family and enjoyed a very delicious meal & incredible dessert back at their house.

Today is their wedding and we are stoked about shooting it! In the meantime, enjoy some casual moments from the dinner rehearsal...

Catrina looking fabulous as always... and late, lol


Emotions were running high for the bride-to-be, and mom was there for her


Flower girl Delaney Grierson & Ring Bearer Avery Johnson were so easy for me to photograph!


... they are both quite the handful... I love the expressions here!


One of the bridesmaids Stacey and her boyfriend Jason looking great together


The Groom and Groomsmen


The Bridesmaids




Catrina was definitely making the date known!


A great moment coming... well this is just practice :)


Even though this was a rehearsal, I loved how everyone looked at Catrina & her dad walking down the aisle




This will be a great wedding!


Back at Catrina & Eddie's house...


Everyone enjoyed good eats and good times!



Thank you Catrina & Eddie for welcoming us into your home. See you guys tonight!

1 comments:

Jennie Woods said...

This is crazy! I just recently commented about how I would love to be a part of the next GTG. I'm a JSO photographer and would love to meet other photographers in the area. Anyway, I like looking back to see how much photogs develop. So, of course I did the same to you. I'm reading this post and looking through the photos and who do I see but Mr. Avery! My daughter Mykie and Avery went to preschool together and are now at the same elementary school. His Momma and I are friends. I'm blown away to have seen him on here. My daughter was sitting next to me because we are having lunch and right away spotted him. Too cool and what a very small world. I must say your work has really developed! You are an awesome photographer ;) Keep up the great work Armin. I look forward to meeting you in the future.