Friday, December 14, 2007

New Online Resources For Brides

Hello Brides! I found some cool online resources to help you get through the wedding planning stages and learn more about other helpful tips. They are definitely worth checking out! I wish I knew about them sooner, but better late than never, right? Alright enough talk, get to reading!

The Bride's Cafe - This blog has all kinds of tips on fashion, cakes, flowers, decor, accessories, planning, invitations, and... yes, photographers :)

DC Nearlyweds - DC Nearlyweds is a clever blog where brides share their wedding planning ideas and stories with others. Check it out for more info on how to participate.

I added the links to my COOL LINKS column on the left for future reference. Let me know if you have any questions.

1 comments:

Janie said...

Thanks for including The Bride's Cafe and JM Flora Design on your blog roll!!!! Happy New Year!!!!!!