Saturday, December 29, 2007

NEW WEBSITE LIVE!

I'm excited to announce the launch of my new website. Check it out and leave me a comment here or send me an email (yes, my email is working too!).


2007 was a great start for Armin DeFiesta Photography. I met my business goals for 2007 and I'm looking ahead to 2008 AND 2009's business goals. 2008 will be an even better year for my business. I have so many fun clients and weddings to shoot, including one in Minneapolis! The buzz has spread :)

So many people have been supportive of my new venture. Thanks to my family & friends, clients, and future clients for a great 2007!

Tomorrow is my last wedding of 2007... Catrina & Eddie's New Year's Eve wedding! Denise & I met their family & friends at their dinner rehearsal last night, everyone was so awesome. This will be a fun time as they ring in the New Year together with everyone. This will also be an interesting and challenging shoot since my typical "fun shots" after the ceremony will be IN THE DARK! The reception is also supposed to be real decked out so I will getting some real nice detail shots. Stay tuned!


0 comments: