Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Winter Weddings!

My last wedding of 2007 will be New Year's Eve, I'm so amped about shooting it! So my 2008 wedding season runs from March to October and during that time I am typically booked most weekends. In September 2008 alone I have 4 weddings booked, and a strong 5th on the way! Anyway, I'm looking to book a few more weddings in the "off-season" months, so if you or someone you know is getting married between January 1, 2008 and April 1, 2008, and would like an awesome photographer to document the day, feel free to email me or use the contact form on my website to inquire about off-season pricing.

I'm available for weddings anywhere in the world, so if you'd like to talk about your wedding plans, send me an email or give me a call. The fun starts around $4,000, while a nicely equipped package starts at around $10,000. I am willing to negotiate for the off season, but each wedding is treated on a case by case basis so I'd like to at least chat with you on the phone about your big day!

On that note, one of my clients whose wedding I'm shooting later this month asked about videography. I referred her to a few companies I know of that do a fabulous job. I have some knowledge of that business since that's where I started. On that note, here's my last wedding video ever.


0 comments: