Monday, January 7, 2008

2 years with Power Wheels!

Well it's been 2 years since Nathan got his Power Wheels Rescue Jeep for Christmas and it's still going strong. We took it out for a short sprint around the yard and the neighborhood. Nate has become quite the driver. Whenever I take him go cart riding during the summer, he handles them with ease. Jordan's not quite ready to ride shotgun with her brother yet, but it won't be long!


Here's a video I did way back when I was still making home videos. This one is actually titled "Roman", something I put together real quick for my sister & nephew. Denise & I were babysitting Roman one day and thought he'd love to ride the Jeep! Nate takes him on a ride in the Jeep halfway through the video.



2 comments:

Jennifer Lusby said...

That was really cute!

Anonymous said...

uh-oh-- look at that stud!!

he better not pull up to my two little ones in their jammin beach barbie jeep! ;)

thanks for the blog love, I will be sure to stay tuned with yours!

xo,
r-lr (osp)