Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Catrina & Eddie's Wedding Day Highlights


New Year's Eve was both a celebration of welcoming 2008 and the day of Eddie & Catrina's wedding. They chose this day as it represented the start of their new lives together. It was a beautiful, intimate ceremony with a great New Year's Eve party/wedding reception afterwards. It will definitely go down as one of the most fun weddings we shot in 2007!

Denise, Noah, and I shot hundreds of images for their album - from the getting ready shots at Michael Angelo's Salon where Catrina works, to the final countdown of 2007. I will work on full edits of these images over the next week to prepare them for their Italian full grain leather album made by Kiss Wedding Books. But I wanted to select a few favorites to share with everyone on my blog, check 'em out below!

Thank you Catrina & Eddie for letting me document one of the most important days of your life and family history. I hope everyone enjoys a few photos and a quick slideshow of some of my favorites from the wedding!




I really liked Eddie's "ring shot" that Noah got for me :)



Catrina getting ready...



We got outside just in time to shoot under perfect lighting conditions for this shot... this is why I recommend getting as many portraits done before sunset and ceremony! Beautiful light and less to worry about later :)



Catrina is absolutely gorgeous!



I asked the bridesmaids to get silly on me for this shot :)



Delaney and Avery did a fabulous job as the flower girl and ring bearer!



I love this shot Denise got




Catrina asked me to set up a giant slideshow of her Engagement Photos for arriving guests to enjoy before the ceremony





Married!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As always I love your pictures, I must say you have outdone yourself, the lighting on the night shots turned out amazing! Can't wait to see what you come up with next! Julie

Elizabeth and Frank said...

The low key outdoor shots are especially good. Keep up the great work and best of luck in 2008.

Frank

Armin de Fiesta said...

Thanks Everyone for the blog love!