Monday, January 14, 2008

Grace & Jason

A few weeks ago my friends Grace & Jason came to D.C. to visit with some friends & family. It was a very rainy and dreary day, but Denise, Jordan & I managed to meet up with them in Arlington for a little bit to catch up and talk business. Naturally I couldn't resist taking some fun shots of them! It turned into a mini-engagement photo session, but we still plan on shooting some more next time we meet up before the wedding :). And I am stoked about shooting their wedding in September!!


Grace & Jason meet Jordan for the first time :)


Now for a little goofiness!



It was a rainy day, but that didn't stop us from having some fun with the camera!





LOL, Jason couldn't resist "showing" things off a bit!



A few relaxed shots of Grace :)



5 comments:

Justine said...

Hi Armin, thanks for stopping by the blog. :) I love especially love the "Best Buns" image, classic!

Melissa Koehler said...

Great shots Armin!
I love that best buns shot, it made me laugh!

LisaFitts said...

what a fun shoot! way to be creative!

david & kimi baxter said...

best buns that's MY nickname! haha! these are too funny. love your creativity!!

Jaci said...

Fun, fun, fun shots! Looks like you guys had a great time. "Best buns" is hilarious!
I love the shots you took around DC. FABULOUS! We used to live there about 7 years ago. I miss all the stuff there was to do.

Cheers,
Jaci