Thursday, January 31, 2008

Inbal More Photography =)


I had lunch with friend & photographer Inbal More at the Red Dog Cafe in Silver Spring, MD. It was so awesome getting to hang out with each other and learning a lot about how we do business. Like I mentioned in a previous post, I feel that building relationships with vendors in the wedding industry is a key factor to my success, including photographers!

Educated in Fine Arts, Inbal is a very gifted artist who graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of MD. Check out her website and enjoy her work!

Thanks Inbal for hanging out with me & Jordan today! We look forward to our next meet!

1 comments:

Inbalmore said...

Thanks Armin, it was soooooo much fun to hang out with you and Jordan, we should do it more often. Also, your new website is fabulous!!!!