Friday, January 11, 2008

Left, Left, Left, RIGHT, Left...

Left brain or right brain, which one are you?

This thing is getting around the web and it can really drive some people mad... lol. Take a long look at the silhouette of the spinning lady below!



It's the Right Brain vs Left Brain Test ... do you see the dancer turning clockwise or counter-clockwise? If clockwise, then you use more of the right side of the brain and vice versa.

You can try to focus and change the direction; give it a try!

LEFT BRAIN FUNCTIONS uses logic detail oriented facts, rules, words and language, present and past, math and science... you get the idea.

RIGHT BRAIN FUNCTIONS uses feeling, "big picture" oriented imagination, symbols and images, present and future, philosophy & religion, and
appreciate spatial perception... the list can go on.


5 comments:

Erin Harvey said...

We had quite a debate here at work about this. Just about everyone else saw it the opposite way that I did. Which way did u see it?

Jennifer Lusby said...

That is crazy! One minute it's going clockwise and the next it's going counter clockwise. Very interesting!

Maggie Colville said...

Me and Mike watched it for about 10 minutes- it was going clockwise for both of us and then it would change and go counter clockwise for me when I started talking....weird

Armin de Fiesta said...

I'm a "right brain" guy, so I was struggling to make it go CCW. But I started to do some math in my head and within a few seconds, I was able to see it go CCW :)

Denise said...

When I started talking it changed to counter clockwise too!