Sunday, January 27, 2008

Stacey's First Maternity Photo Op (19 weeks)

I had the privilege to capture some beautiful photos of the early stages of Stacey's pregnancy yesterday. She looks fabulous (19 weeks)! No surprise though since she's a dance instructor :)

Stacey commissioned me to take photos showing her progression, including my Year In The Life of Baby package. Denise & I are so happy and excited for her and look forward to the next session!







Stacey let me experiment with some "on-site" textures and off-camera flash :)








Thank you so much Stacey for letting be a part of the beginning of an amazing journey ahead!

Camera body: Canon 5D
Lenses: Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L and 85mm f/1.8 (24-70mm f/2.8L used for wide room/sofa shot)
Lighting: Natural window light, except "door" shot (off-camera flash wireless trigger system)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! You're absolutely AMAZING!!!! ~Stacey~

Anonymous said...

Very Beautiful....brought a tear to my eye! JB

Erika Lais said...

Hi Armin, thanks for sharing your great work with us!!! Nice shots ... Can I ask you a question ... How do you post your pics in a big size at blogspot.com??? I've tried to do it but it always is showed in the same size ...

Anonymous said...

Stacey is definitely glowing! These pics turned out soooo pretty!
Denise

Armin de Fiesta said...

Thanks everyone for your comments & the blog love!! It really is awesome to read your feedback!

Erika - I'll send you an email about making your blog photos larger :)

Erika Lais said...

Thanks Armin, you rocket!!!!

Jessica Del Vecchio said...

These are beautiful, Armin! I especially love the ones peaking through the window pane. Great composition!

wiljax said...

Armin, these are great. Maternity pics are not easy to do at all, and you've created some really outstanding ones that have so much emotion in them.

Can't wait to see more. I'll be back to your blog quite often now.

Kara Pennington Photography said...

These are gorgeous!

Courtney Craver Photography said...

I love the maternity shots.... I wish I would of done a progression shoot!