Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Brooke

Denise & I got to hang out with 17 year old Brooke in Annapolis and got some fun shots for her. She's a junior this year so it was not an official senior session, but I'm sure in a few months we'll be at it again getting them done!

It was pretty cold, but we managed to get some great images of her. The light was sweet, and Brooke's brown eyes are just stunning! Thanks Brooke for making it so easy :)


I just loved the look of b&w for this shot!










My niece & nephew, Amanda & John, came along with us on the shoot!





Of course I had to get a relaxed portrait of Amanda =)


3 comments:

Erin Harvey said...

I love the urban feel to these photos. The b/w one is really cool. I'm sure it was chilly but the bundled up look was really chic. =)

Jennifer Lusby said...

I love the black and white picture. Very nice! By the way, I like her name too! =)

Jessica Powell, Vogue Visions Photography said...

I love the urban feel as well. Great job on these photographs!

Jessica Powell
Vogue Visions Photography