Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Kristen Leigh Photography!

Yes fans, another rare photo of me IN FRONT of the lens! It ain't easy taking a self portrait this way, I look like a goof :)! Kristen looks fabulous of course.


Today I had the pleasure of meeting up with uber talented Kristen of Kristen Leigh Photography. Don't let her young age fool you, she's already got a great start in her business and is getting her name out there. I'm so excited for her next venture in which she'll be shooting a wedding with David Jay in Santa Barbara, CA this weekend - way to go Kristen! She's got a great eye, talent, and personality that could lead to a successful career for her. Like many of my photog friends, Kristen is all about networking and building relationships with other photographers in the DC area, something that's really lacking. We enjoyed learning about each other's way of doing business and what our hopes are for the future of the industry, especially in the DC area. I look forward to working with her in May when she'll be shooting with me at Jennifer & Jeff's wedding at the beautiful Historic St. Mary's City in southern MD.

Thanks Kristen for hanging out with me and Jordan! Good luck in California this weekend, and I'll see you at the DC Pictage Users Group meeting!

2 comments:

david & kimi baxter said...

awesome! networking is the way to go.

Jennifer Lusby said...

That is exciting! I can't wait to meet her.