Saturday, February 23, 2008

Par-tay!

Today is Jordan's 1st birthday party, it's a big deal for Filipinos. Although I think there'll be more Italians (wife's side) at this party since most of my side won't make it due to other obligations and travel challenges since most of them are on the other side of DC in Virginia.

Judging by this photo, she must have something conniving in mind for the party... (don't let the "darling" graphic on her shirt fool ya!)




Her actual birthday was February 19th when she had her first cupcake!





I can only imagine what she'll do with the birthday cake!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

She is so adorable! I love the first picture of her. =) Happy Birthday Jordan!

Peter Bang said...

those pic are so cute! happy birthday to your little girl!

Smith Gallery Photography said...

what a cute kiddo! love love love that first shot!

MattDJ said...

Holy cow! If that's not cute, I don't know what is!!! I just want to squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze her!

Ooops, I hope all those o's fit! ;-)