Friday, February 15, 2008

Start Booking Your Lifestyle Photo Sessions Early




Spring is closing in and it will be a busy time for me with weddings! It's also a super time to get some fun & memorable photos made of you, your family, your kids, anyone! Not just "sit and pose" boring photos, I'm talking about action shots and relaxed portraits that show real moments, personality and lifestyle.





Your Lifestyle photo session includes a $100 print credit and a 5x5 WillowBook Brag Book, small enough to carry with you and show off to your friends!
  • Up to 3 hours of single or multiple locations
  • Local travel within the DC Metro Region
  • Professional image enhancement and retouching to my exact standards
  • Online hosting on Pictage for proofing and ordering
  • Digital images compressed in low resolution for sharing on the web
  • Hard cover 5x5 Brag book
  • $100 Print Credit




I shoot a limited number of Lifestyle sessions to ensure premium service and delivery. Sessions start at $450.
Connect with me to book your session early so I can reserve your spot!



0 comments: