Thursday, March 20, 2008

Back Home from WPPI ... awesome post :)

WPPI was a total blast and one of the best things for my business. Erin was so fun to hang out with again and we met SO many great people and I wish I could blog more about it right now, but I have to get ready for TWO shoots this afternoon so stay tuned!

I look forward to catching up and posting more from WPPI, but in the meantime here are a few fun highlights...


LOL... this is how things got rolling at the annual Pictage party at Club Risque in Paris Hotel. Always fun to have a photo booth around!


My good friend David Burke & I ran into David Jay ... now EVERYONE should know who David Jay is, right? He's done so much for our industry, creating a very positive and giving environment and some awesome products. Not to mention he's a pretty decent wedding photographer :) Check out his WPPI post and video.


Becker was too funny, good guy to hang out with. Here's Erin with "their" [b]log stalker t-shirt :)


...and the three of us outside Paris hotel


One thing Erin & I loved about WPPI was meeting up with so many talented photographers. We had lunch and spent some time with Mary Beth Tyson and Amy Martin. They are forces to be reckoned with!


Of course you can't come to Las Vegas without shooting... I love these of Erin that I took for her


More to come!


10 comments:

Chris Harvey said...

Very jealous of all the fun times I missed. Love the shot of Erin looking down. Awesome lighting.

Kelly Segre said...

Armin it was so great to meet you at WPPI! When we come to the DC area we will defintely let you know!

David Burke said...

Smokin shots of Erin! I am so glad we got to connect and share time together. Keep in touch bro!

david & kimi baxter said...

ah dude! i thought i saw you at [b]
s party. i wasn't sure, so i didn't go up to you and look like a total dork. you guys looked great in these! maybe next time man!

Lan Bui said...

Hey Armin, did I kick you out of the back room during the [b] party? If I did, I'm really sorry!!!

Armin de Fiesta said...

Lan, nope wasn't me :) So did the [b] commission you as his bouncer too? :)

Mary Beth Tyson Photography said...

Looooove the first shot of erin!

mb

Lan Bui said...

Oh no... :)

I just thought I kicked you out while we were shooting for the [b] school. Just bouncing for the videos I'm making!!!

chipgillespie said...

i love those last 2 shots of Erin! Great work man! Great meeting you last week!

Erin Harvey said...

Well I guess I never left you a comment on this post. Great recap and thanks for letting me gank some pics. I do like the first one of me a lot =)