Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Bucs Are In Town...

... as in my friends from Tampa! They are here for my 2-day intensive Armin School (I need to come up with a better name!) where we'll cover my shooting tips & techniques, including lighting, flash (as in Canon Speedlites), and marketing. We have 5 models to work with so this will be the real deal, and a ton of fun! Erin & Chris are former wedding clients-turned-photographers and are quite talented themselves!

Day 1 started with a freeeeezing morning, our model Maggie was such a sweetheart and a blast to work with... here are some fun shots I took of her and Erin & Chris at work :)


Erin loving her new 70-200mm lens :)


Erin & Chris workin' it


Who doesn't love redheads? :)





Does Maggie not have the prettiest brown eyes or what? She's so awesome!




Day 2 is about to start, and we have 4 models today. Stay tuned for pics & video after this weekend! After today's class I'm heading straight for the Wisp Ski Resort to meet up with the family for some night time snow tubing!

0 comments: