Monday, March 24, 2008

DUMP CAKE ANYONE ? :)

Over Easter weekend my family had friends & relatives over to celebrate my niece Ellana's 1st birthday party. My friend Marianne brought the most delicious dessert - Dump Cake!!


Please tell me if you've had this dessert before! The first time I tried it was when Marianne brought to our family Christmas party last year and I was hooked! It's like a drug... I think I just love the sweet and crunchiness together, so tasty.

Here's what it looks like...

...oopss! Hmm... it's all gone! Who's responsible for this inconsiderate action?!



Could it be our friend Jessica?



...or was it cute little Bailey?



...or it could've been my boy Nate - he's got a sweet tooth like me.



Or maybe it was the birthday girl herself? Nah, she had her own cake, but was visibly upset that no dump cake was left! lol



I swear it wasn't me! ... despite the guilty look on my face ;)



... we may NEVER know! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the quote and pic of Ellana crying...WAA...no dump cake for me...too funny!

Denise