Saturday, March 22, 2008

Katie & Nate... "gone with the wind..."

Boy it was so windy yesterday in D.C., I think the weather report estimated up to 50mph winds!! Despite the gusts Katie, Nate & I had a heck of a time capturing some fun moments... hey even a windblown look can be hot! ;) Nate was lookin' GQ and Katie was looking beautiful as always. I've known Katie since my days at Booz Allen Hamilton where I worked as a consultant.

Enough talk, check out a few pics and the slideshow.




If you want to see more photos, click on the ORDER PICTURES icon in the slideshow.








5 comments:

Peter Bang said...

Awesome dude. These are great!

David Burke said...

Armin, Armin, Armin!!!! Awesome dude!

STEVE DePINO said...

Love that shot on the steps!!

Dawnieb84@aol.com said...

The Sky is awesome!!! I bet you were so happy about that. I get excited when the environment is great!!! I wish I could have gone to WPPI with you all!! :(

Andrea Marie Photo said...

Gorgeous!!! I'm dying to get out and shoot there next week!