Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Kiss Wedding Books Rock!

I'm always bragging how cool Kiss Wedding Books are, well I think it's time I shared one with you... let's start with a nice little card from the Kiss army that arrived yesterday...


The folks at Kiss Wedding Books totally rock my world - excellent service, high quality materials, beautiful results. The italian full grain leather covers are just simply awesome, smells good, feels good, and if I didn't know any better I'd think it's the leather that lines the interior of a $250,000 Ferrari! That's why they are one of my favorite vendors because I love Ferraris :)

Check out my latest album...


Ordered in "Voluptuous Black" leather cover, awesome to touch! Albums are available in 6 colors, including redlight red, forbidden green, and sultry blue! Comes with a slip cover.


Gorgeous layout by Grace Chou, look how this album lays nice & flat :)


Nice thick pages and high quality printing & binding








The ordering process is so simple for photographers, I highly recommend checking them out. People everywhere dig these books, including clients! I hand delivered this album today to my client and she absolutely was totally in love with it and thoroughly impressed. For those that love the "Keep It Simple Stupid" approach, Kiss this!

0 comments: