Friday, March 7, 2008

Yes, Another Video!

Noah Hayes came out and filmed me and ErinChris in action during the Lindsay & Travis shoot. Be sure to check out Erin & Chris' wonderful photos on their blog!

Anyway, I've gotten some requests to see more video of "Armin" so here's another to satisfy those appetites. We all had a blast last Saturday and I think this video shows it.

As you watch the video, see if you can spot these highlights:
  • Me showing off my new Boda Dry Bag with a little "quick-draw" demo
  • Quietly commenting about how our model Lindsay reminds us of Phoebe on "Friends"
  • Promising Lindsay that I'll tag her on Facebook
  • Tampering with personal property and trespassing on people's houses
...ah nevermind, just watch and try & keep up :)



And some AWESOME work below by ErinChris Photography... way to go you guys! Click on their image below to see more!



I had a great time mentoring Erin & Chris last weekend, they are already talented at what they do! I hope I was able to share some valuable knowledge with them. So check out my earlier post for some behind-the-scenes action and the little slideshow I did in case you missed that earlier post... and yea that's Lindsay's PRADA bag in the slideshow :)

6 comments:

Chris Harvey said...

SWEET VIDEO! In case anyone couldn't read the writing on that last video part, the home owner came out and informed us that we were trespassing. But then she realized what we were doing and said "oh nevermind, go right ahead." It was a fun day. Thanks for all the instruction Armin and good video work Armin and Noah!

Chris Harvey said...

I know I already commented, but I watched the video again and it is just awesome. Thanks again to Armin for working with us! So can we get daily Armin videos now? =)

Erin Harvey said...

What a GREAT VIDEO! Noah and Armin, you guys are so much fun! I'm going to have to watch this video a few more times because I enjoyed it so much =)

Armin de Fiesta said...

Thanks man, yea I'll keep videos on my to-do list as the opportunities arise :)

Fabian said...

Hi Armin,
Your videos are great. I really enjoyed this one. It was clear that learning and having fun can go together and is the way should be. Please keep them coming!!!

Kelly Segre said...

What a great video! And it looks like they got some amazing shot :)