Friday, April 11, 2008

Associate Photographer Noah Hayes Joins ADP


Photographer Noah Hayes joins ADP as Associate Photographer with services starting at $2500 going up to around $4500. Pretty cool huh? Noah will be your wedding photographer while I handle all business transactions from bookings to final design & delivery of your products (e.g., albums, DVDs, prints).

Noah is no stranger to ADP. He has been one of my main second shooters for many of my weddings in the past. So you're probably familiar his work! During his tenure with me, Noah has embraced my business philosophies, visions, and attention to client service. I'm so excited to offer his talent and expertise to you as he provides the ADP level of image quality and service to you at an affordable commission. His experience and knowledge of wedding photography techniques ensures positive results and a true ADP experience. Not to mention he's shooting with Nikon's latest flagship SLR, the incredible D3! I'm so jealous, lol.

Visit Noah's blog to learn more about him!



Connect with me for pricing info and to learn more about this awesome and affordable opportunity to have Noah be a part of your wedding day!

3 comments:

Ray Santana said...

Dude I want to join the team too!!well is Nikon ok...I will work hard I promise.miss ya bro...lol

Armin de Fiesta said...

Haha, yeah man, you can be Uncle Ray of ADP-Miami! :) Nikon accepted (Noah shoots a D3)! Miss u too bud, give Anna my best!

Courtney said...

I see you wised up and hired someone with a Nikon :) 'bout time haha.