Friday, April 18, 2008

Luau!

Who doesn't want to see Hawaii? I've only been once, but that was way back in my teen years and I am really due for another visit.

My parents visited my brother Andy and his wife Emily and their boys Dominic & Clark in Hawaii where he's stationed at Schofield Barracks. The Army just moved them into a brand new and larger home, can't wait to see some pics Andy!

Anyway, I miss those guys over there and I'm a little envious too! Andy keeps telling me how photogenic Hawaii can be... LOL, duh! He'll be going back this year for a second tour in Iraq.
Godspeed bro!

I stole these from one of Emily's facebook albums :)


My dad, Andy and Dominic at the Polynesian Cultural Center Luau


This is a cute one of Dom


Dom and Clark!


Yep, the pig!

On a side note, I am very excited about visiting N. Carolina tomorrow to shoot an e-session. Then early Sunday morning I have a family portrait shoot. Stay tuned for some pics next week!

VIDEO UPDATE: I hope to have the George Michael video up sometime next week. This week was very hectic and I was unable to get any real filming done, but I will honor my promise because I know MANY of you are anxious to see it, lol



1 comments:

Livros e Revistas said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.