Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Talented team of Erin Chris Photography - Tampa FL

I am so proud of these guys. After a lot of mentoring, Q&A's online, phone calls, consultations and neverending "I wish I could just talk photography all day" conversations, Erin & Chris have really come a long way fast. I totally dig their wonderful image quality at such an early time in their development. I jokingly call them my "Jedi apprentices", but I really feel they've accelerated into true Jedi levels! And I am in no way insinuating that I'm a Jedi Master!

Based out of Tampa, Erin & Chris are available to travel worldwide for their clients. In fact, I think half of their weddings this year are outside their home state. So any new brides out there in Florida looking for fresh new talent, check them out now before the inevitable price hike!

Enough of my jibberish, visit their blog! Here are a few samples I borrowed from them :)




4 comments:

Shane Melenbacker said...

They are doing awesome, and the some of the shots from this last wedding are amazing.

Erin Harvey said...

Thanks so much for inspiring us Armin! Finding you to document our wedding was such a pivitol event for us. We were so happy with our images and we hope to have the same impact on other brides/grooms. It is so great that together, Chris and I get to do something we love!

SoireeLaura said...

Armin - You've been tagged! Check out this blog post for more info: http://soireespecialevents.blogspot.com/2008/04/tagged.html

Neil Cowley said...

We're the last of the jedi, we have to stick together with these great pictures!