Friday, May 2, 2008

"Faith", The Music Video!!

A big thanks to all my loyal blog stalkers that voted for scruff and told all their friends to make fun of me lip syncing to George Michael's song "Faith".

Enough talk, you've waited long enough...


You Gotta Have "Faith" !! from Armin DeFiesta on Vimeo.


We had less than 2 hours to shoot and I wasn't sure how we'd pull it off so we did it in 3 takes - one with just me singing, one with me & the guitar, and one with Jordan. Then we did some quick shots of Jordan, the foot tapping & the leg shots. Then off to the world of AVID where I did a quick straightforward edit. Since I was having software issues, I sacrificed quality for speed so I could get this uploaded ASAP!

Lane is such an awesome friend of mine. She gave her time, studio, and "legs" for this funny music video where I get to make fun of my awkward self. Even Jordan got into the spirit of things by wearing her pink Chuck Taylors and Jimi Hendrix shirt! (okay I helped a little).


Here I am shooting into Lanie's huge bubble mirror in the back of her studio just before filming (Jordan's in the bottom corner)


And the lovely Lane Kinzie of The Crystal Lenz



23 comments:

picturepaiges said...

OMG!!! That is f'en awesome!

But I didn't see enough butt shaken!

Sarah Hodzic said...

yep... needed that laugh today!
you had my rolling on the floor Armin!! There are still tears from the hysterical laughter rolling down my cheeks.

You are one brave fella!

Erin Harvey said...

Armin that was hysterical! I got like 5 seconds in and was like, why am I looking at Armin's butt in slow motion?! I had to go find the original video online and watch it first since I don't think I had seen it before. Then it all made sense, lol! I'm so glad you worked Jordan in. =)

Armin de Fiesta said...

Brave - yes I am Sarah

Not enough butt shaken Paige? Aw man I was hurtin' after all that, haha

Yep Erin, Jordan helped add to the cute factor :)

Allison B said...

Its just not a side of you I ever thought I would see. So wrong but such a good laugh. Your daughter is too cute! I love how she started getting her groove on at the end!

Kimberly Brooke said...

ok - now you have raised the bar!

Erin J. Photography Blog said...

Wow, I have to also say you are a brave man! And you knew that music video a LITTLE too well :-) Even your daughter thought her dad had lost it. hehe, just kidding. that was pretty awesome! Excellent job!

Peter Bang said...

dude, i applaud you for pulling this off!

Monica said...

I'll leave a post once I stop laughing. This is definitely you tube bound. I love it. You did an awesome job. Nate will think it awesome. Bravo, brave one. Something to show the grandkids.

kennykimdotcom said...

I'll never question your manhood. :)

Armin de Fiesta said...

Oh good, thanks Kenny. I am very confident with myself, haha!

Jessica Del Vecchio said...

hilarious!!! seriously laughing so hard! Your daughter is adorable!

Mel said...

Wow Armin! I was actually impressed! Not a bad video at all. You don't understand, bloggers, he's my brother. It's RARE that I see him like that! VERY RARE!!!

kimerly said...

OK, I have no idea what's going on?!?!? But this if Friggin hilarious. You are nuts!

lil Kim

Amy L. Reamy said...

O my god!!!!!!!! I think I about died laughing....bravo bravo!!! Never thought I would see you shake your boo-tay!!!!!!! LOL

....Stick with your photography job buddy.... :P

Good Stuff!

shelby leigh said...

i was having a bad day until I saw this. hah. thanks!

JulMac said...

No way. no way. You did it -- I am so impressed. Hilarious, wacky and you have cajones! I loved how earnest you were. Loved it.

PSQuared said...

That was "Fierccccccccccccccce"! Glad to know that I can influence people...Now if I could just influence my brides to spend a little more money:)
You've stones bro! My wife wants more butt;) Peace...

david & kimi baxter said...

that was straight up epic armin!!

hegreen said...

That's pretty funny. You are a far braver man than I putting that out on the net. Your daughter is cuter than all get out!

Have a great Day!

Susan Solo said...

LOL! Okay, I'm behind on my blog-stalking so I just had the pleasure of viewing this. I love the look on Jordin's face when she's standing on the speaker and you're dancing. She's like...uh, Dad? What the hay? LOVED IT!

David Burke said...

Not sure how I missed this one! LOL!!! You are awesome dude. I knew I loved you for a reason.. (Did I just say that outloud??) haha. Can't wait to see ya next week!

Val McCormick Photography said...

lol, wow Mr. Booty shaker, lol. That was so funny and entertaining. I'm still smiling. Scruff and all. Your daughter is ADORABLE :-)