Thursday, May 22, 2008

Jelly Belly Love

Who doesn't love these tasty things? 30 mini flavorful jelly beans from Jelly Belly graced us with their presence and all three "kids" had at it!

So what is YOUR favorite flavor?


They're all good but I think the Cappucino, Toasted Marshmallow, and Watermelon Jelly Bellys are my favorites



Nathan had some fun color coordinating them




It was torture for Jordan not to be able to sample the goodies :(



Is dad about to sneak one away from Nate when he's not looking?
Aw look at poor little Jordan !


So who's got a favorite Jelly Belly flavor?
Comments everybody! :)

6 comments:

david & kimi baxter said...

i hate you dude!!!! pear and lemon lime. now off to get some jelly belly's!

SoireeLaura said...

Juicy Pear, Lemon Lime, and Raspberry are my top three! Mmmmm....

Dawnieb84@aol.com said...

I love popcorn. It is so great, although, they have something similar on Harry Potter and I wish I could taste some of those flavors, i.e. turkey dinner, cheesecake.

MattDJ said...

Dude...it's coconut and cappuccino for me baby! :-)

Jaime Hood said...

Buttered Popcorn is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary Beth Tyson Photography said...

ooh! they are so precious!!
I'm all about the red jellybeans.

(replying to your post) I'd love to go to White Sands. The next place on my list is Bryce Canyon which shouldn't be too far.

mb