Sunday, May 18, 2008

Jessica & Mike

I know I've been focusing on personal blogging lately, but I was kindly reminded by a buddy of mine that once in a while I should show some weddings! I shot another wedding over the weekend, thanks to my good friend Lane Kinzie for giving this one to me :) Visit The Crystal Lenz to check out Lanie's work! Based in Hagerstown, MD Lanie shoots for local magazines and newspapers, as well as covering Mid-Atlantic area weddings, portraiture, and freelance work. Her studio offers photography and videography services.


Mike & Jessica and their friends & family were just super to work with!
Not to mention I absolutely loved the weather and the tasty light I had to work with.

Here are a few of my favorites from yesterday...

















1 comments:

Jessica Del Vecchio said...

Great job Armin!! I'm so excited to work with you this weekend! It should be fun!