Sunday, May 25, 2008

Jill & Andrew... and the Awesome Jessica del Vecchio!

Yesterday was a blast second shooting with my good friend Jessica del Vecchio. We had so much fun working together capturing some great moments for Jill & Andrew. Check out Jessica's blog post for some sweet photographic work she produced for their wedding!


Jess was kind enough to let me post a few of my shots I produced for her.
All images were photographed for and copyrighted by Jessica del Vecchio.






Jessica in action :)




Our attempt at a "serious" self-portrait


Thanks Jessica for having me along, can't wait to do this again!

6 comments:

Erin Harvey said...

I am so digging the shot u got thru the fence or railing. Also, nice groomsmen shot!

Jessica Del Vecchio said...

Thanks so much for coming along Armin! It was a blast having you there! I can't wait to shoot with you again!

Elena said...

Beautiful work, I loved the one in the street!

Susan Solo said...

Armin, these are stunning! What a powerhouse duo you and Jess are - you two totally rocked that wedding! I love the shot in the street.

david & kimi baxter said...

beautiful wedding! lovin that night image in the street!

Jennifer Grigg said...

You DC people have outstanding cathedrals! Good to see two of my favorites in action!