Friday, May 9, 2008

Maggie & Mike ... a "REAL" Engagement Photo Shoot

You might recall Maggie & Mike, our "models" from our previous post this week. Well he popped the big question yesterday and they are officially engaged to be married! Congratulations to both!

Mike wanted to surprise Maggie in a big way by making this proposal memorable and well documented. I suggested to him that we get it all on camera of course! So he scheduled what Maggie would think was a lifestyle photo session for him & Maggie... at least that's what Maggie would think ;) During the shoot Mike would pop the big question in the quaint Town of Leesburg, VA as our setting, and when Mike gave me & Noah the "signal" ... oh just check out the slideshow to see it in action!





Some fun favorites...


The big moment!


Funny story... some people across the street were yelling, "Don't do it, don't do it!"
Maggie replied while shaking her fist, "You're ruining my moment!"


An awesome day! Congrats to you both!!

9 comments:

Erin Harvey said...

OH MY GOSH ARMIN, the slideshow is so great! I'm so glad you were there to capture this moment. Chris and I wanted to be there so bad, but this was totally the next best thing. I am so happy for Michael and Maggie!

Chris Harvey said...

This is the Armin stuff I know. Rich colors. Great compositions and lighting. Good story. Great job Armin!

Anonymous said...

Awe! That was so nice! I had a tear in my eye.

Denise

Kimberly Brooke said...

how cool that you got to witness/capture that!

Erin J. Photography Blog said...

Congratulations you guys! You're adorable!

Anonymous said...

Armin...this slideshow is so beautiful! I love it so much!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! Now I will be able to remember that moment forever :) You are awesome!!

Maggie

david & kimi baxter said...

how AWESOME IS THAT?!!!! i so want to do one of these types of sessions. my only problem would be to not get all man teary ;) great capture and congratulations to the beautiful couple! rocked it again george michael..er umm...armin.

have an awesome weekend man!

David Burke said...

Beautiful my friend!

Alex Rodriguez said...

Sweet, very nice.

Alex