Thursday, May 15, 2008

Pontiac or BMW - Which Would YOU Want To Drive?

Most people that know me are aware of my love of cars. If I wasn't a photographer, I'd be writing for Motor Trend or test driving for Edmunds.com. Hmm... maybe I can get into automobile photography :)

For my car enthusiasts out there (including my friend and talented photographer uncle Ray in Miami who just got a Porsche Cayman S) these two beasts have been on my mind lately as some serious performance autos that would make great family cars... at least that's what I tell Denise :)

Which car would you pick? Pontiac's latest powerful sedan based on GM's successful Australian counterpart, Holden's Commodore SS?

The 2008 Pontiac G8!


First Drive: 2008 Pontiac G8 - Celebrity bloopers here

Or the worldwide favorite that every guy (and girl) loves, the 2008 BMW M3 (also available in a 4 door sedan!)


The New 2008 BMW M3 - More amazing videos are a click away



The Pontiac starts around $39K, while the M3 starts around $54K. Price as no object, and based on the fun factor, which makes you wanna carve those mountain roads or hit it hard at the green light?

And if neither of these excites the racer in you, tell us what your dream sports car is!

4 comments:

PSQuared said...

BMW Baby....M3 is BadAss....The M5 is even better. Other than that, I would say the Shelby GT500. I know that its a Ford, but its so choice. Also, can't forget the Audi RS4!!

Chris Harvey said...

This isn't even a fair question. M3 hands down. They are the ultimate driving machine...no really, I confirmed it.

Noah Hayes said...

Audi R8 or Aston Martin Vanquish totally wins...you said price was no object right?

david & kimi baxter said...

1967 shelby cobra.

not a beemer fan, so i'd go with the pontiac.