Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tiffany Reed

I wanted to post some pretty head shots of my new friend and bride-to-be, Tiffany Reed. Last week she had her dress fitting and I was honored to be able to photograph the event. Her mother and grandmother were there to witness a milestone in her life and the tears couldn't help fall from their eyes :) One of the employees at Country Miss Bridal said, "she's gotta be one of the happiest brides ever!" Well I have to agree, she exudes happiness, you can't help but be in a good mood when you're around her. She'll be a gorgeous bride for sure! Sorry, but I cannot post any images of Tiffany with the dress on for obvious reasons, but here are some candids I got of her... always smiling :)



After the fitting, we went to lunch and Tiff gave me her "Diet Mountain Dew" ad photo smile!


It was way cool hangin' with Tiff, mom & grandmother. I'm amped about their summer time engagement shoot and their fall wedding! So keep an eye out for it right here on the blog!

4 comments:

david & kimi baxter said...

she definitely looks happy!!! great shots armin!

Ray Santana said...

She is super cute your gonna have a blast bro!!!! goodtimes

Sally Brewer Photography said...

That is so great that you are able to document all the important events of the engagement/wedding. Great images!

Anonymous said...

She's a GIANT goofball! She definitely is a happy person! She looks beautiful as always - Stacey