Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Vote for Jordan on Baby Idol

Time really flies... and now she's in her first baby photo contest! CLICK HERE to get started OR go to the THIS PAGE to VOTE RIGHT AWAY!

I remember when Jordan was first born I took hundreds of photos in the early months and made a sweet slideshow of it and posted it in my blog way back in June 07 when I had my old logo :) I felt it was time to update it a bit with more of her latest images, check it out!




Hot 99.5 is having their annual Baby Idol contest!
Voting starts Tuesday May 13th so vote for your favorite baby Jordan!
Grand prize is $5000 :)

Denise & I were not objective enough to choose from the thousands of photos we have of Jordan.
So I surveyed friends and family and the majority chose this image to enter in the contest.



Contest rules prohibit multiple votes from the same email address so please don't risk disqualifying Jordan. Thank you for your support.

CLICK HERE to get started OR go to the THIS PAGE to VOTE RIGHT AWAY!
Have fun voting!!



4 comments:

David Burke said...

Oh my is she precious!! I would love to photograph her :-) Hopefully I can when I come down this summer.

How are you buddy?

Sarah Hodzic said...

Awwwww! So cute! Good luck! :D

david & kimi baxter said...

awesome shot!!! good luck!!

PSQuared said...

What a cuttie...Already voted Bro! We need to get together for lunch.