Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Back in the day... it was video!

Many people look at me funny when I tell them I started shooting wedding videos before I got into wedding photography. Sometimes I wonder if they even believe me, LOL!!

So here's one of the last videos I ever edited, some of you may or may not have seen it before. I posted it late last year. Noah Hayes shot this with me. It was actually my cousin's wedding. Yep, I actually shot a family event. Anyway, that was a while ago and I don't cover family weddings anymore... I prefer to be a guest! So here it is for my new readers!

NOTE: Check out the photographer when the dad gives the bride away, he's like right up there with them and in the way of my shot! LOL



6 comments:

Noah Hayes said...

I remember that!
http://armindefiesta.blogspot.com/2007/12/winter-weddings.html

Armin said...

Yeah, I got some new visitors and traffic to the blog, figured I'd save them search time, lol.

MattDJ said...

Dude...I was into video first too! I knew I'd get some kind of old-school flash back visiting your blog today. :-)

Elena said...

I think they had to be more than happy to get this!!! Beautiful work, sometimes what I see today is far away from what you did back then!

kimberlybrooke said...

Mr. Multi-talented!

Emily said...

I always liked this one. :)