Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Client Gifts! UPDATE: This is now a contest!

I normally don't get gifts from clients, but it's so great to get them! One of my former clients gave me a Playstation 2! Like I have time for it? Ha! I know my boy Nate will like it, but I already have an Xbox. But when they threw in a few games, one of them was Gran Turismo 4! Clearly they did their homework and knew my love for cars & auto racing. Now all you gamers out there are probably thinking, "Armin, that game is almost 3 years old!" Well it sure is, and it's still awesome! Not to mention there's already a PS3 out, but so what. I'm not a hardcore gamer, but I enjoy the down time once in a while :)

Thank you!!!!


I do have Forza Motorsport for Xbox which totally rocks, but I'm really loving GT4, it's awesome!

Here are my whips I've acquired so far in the game. All cars have been modified for even higher performance, woohoo!
CONTEST: If you are the first one to list the
make and model of each vehicle in the comments section I'll send you a $25 gift credit towards prints or your lifestyle photo session! Current or potential clients only can play. Leave your answers in the comments field.

EDIT: The winner is Kristen Mills... Congratulations!!








13 comments:

Nicholaus Haskins said...

Dude....I will so take you on Gran Turismo....Nissan Skyline....oh yeah baby!

Ray Santana said...

Armin let me know if you need need the "CHEAT codes" lol game Rocks... goodtimes

Kristen Mills (Jennifers sister) said...

1. mitsubishi Lancer

2. Chevrolet Corvet

3. Subaru WRX STI

4. Cadilac Concept Car

5. BMW M3

6. Lotus Elise

Let's see how I did!
Kristen

MattDJ said...

Dude...I so want to play!!! ;-)

Maria and Bill said...

looks like someone beat me to it...


Mitsubishi Lancer
Chevy Corvette
Subaru Impreza WRX
Cadillac XLR
BMW M3
Lotus Elise

Do I get a bonus on the Caddy?...lol

Chris Harvey said...

MMMMmmmmm... Gran Turismo. Once upon a time, Erin let me play =( It does bring back memories. Glad the gift has brought on your addiction as it did mine. Let me know when you get the Escudo Pikes Peak.

Armin de Fiesta said...

Ok so far Kristen and Maria&Bill have come super close, but no cigar. You guys are incorrect about ONE of the MODEL names of one of the car manufacturers. But I cannot tell you which one. If you look closely though, you can probably guess which car I'm referring to :) You can keep playing though til you get it right!

Michael + Anna said...

mmmm VG's... I love me some gaming time as well! & Gran Turismo is such a sweet game! I love how you can take the lamest car like a Dodge Colt & make it do like 175mph after you're done tricking it out. That's how it was in GT3 anyway...

Jennifer said...

Go ahead sister! That is impressive. =)

Kristen said...

I'm not really sure but is it the Cadillac XLR-V. I don't know if you are looking for the V or if it is something else. I can't find another 2 door Cadillac.

KRISTEN said...

I GOT IT ~CADILLAC CIEN~

Armin de Fiesta said...

And the winnder is....

KRISTEN MILLS!!!!

Thanks for playing another fun little tidbit everyone! Keep an eye out for more "play for photo" games this summer!

Jennifer said...

That's awesome!!!