Sunday, June 15, 2008

The R-Strap for Photographers... A Camera Strap Solution

Okay friends, one of the reasons I cannot stand a camera neck strap is that it gets very uncomfortable quickly. Not to mention I feel like I'm on a noose! So I use a hand strap. But even that limits me at times with just one hand free. Well I heard about Black Rapids R-Strap and I am excited to share this info with you ... check out Ron Henry's promo video and website. I do not have one yet, but it looks like it might be worth checking out.





8 comments:

PSQuared said...

Happy Father's Day Armin! Thanks for the rec. Gotta check it out.

Kimberly Brooke said...

ooooooooooo. me likey!

Noah Hayes said...

Wow, that looks great! I might actually use a strap like that!

Erin J. Photography Blog said...

Hmmm, interesting!

Val McCormick Photography said...

This is my first visit to your blog. You do beautiful work. Thanks for the info on the R-Strap. I need to look into it especially since I find myself using my 70-200 telescopic lens 75% of the time on shoots. I'll be back :-)

david & kimi baxter said...

hey armin,
jmc had a strap like that (not sure if it was that exact one) at the anti workshop. he was saying that the screw part that attached to the lens kept coming loose, and he almost dropped his camera a couple times. just fyi in case you were considering a purchase.

shelby leigh said...

just what i need. another thing to buy!

J. Gribko said...

Hey Armin! Thanks for the awesome recommendation! I'm seriously thinking about getting one. I loved your hand strap at the PUG in March, and have been trying to figure out my best configuration while shooting events. Also, loved your work on Sarah's event recently -- amazing!

Take care, Joana