Friday, June 20, 2008

Superstar In The Making!

I love it when I meet multi-talented people!

Okay folks, just when you thought my George Michael "FAITH" video was the bomb, check out this new 18 year old singing/photographer sensation!! C'mon everybody, give it up for the next American Idol! My colleague/friend/fellow photographer, Kristen Leigh!!!




She really got into it at the 35 second mark, hilarious! Not to mention her little blunder after that. I must add that when we shot together a couple times recently, she was singing outloud in the car on the ride to the wedding AND singing to some of the songs the DJ was spinning at the wedding. She'll probably kill me for reposting her video! C'mon, isn't she cute though singing her heart out?

Good times :)


5 comments:

Shane Melenbacker said...

what's up Armin? It looks like I may be in the DC area Aug. 10-14. Would love to connect and hang out for a little if you're up for it. Let me know. Nice video by the way and Kristen does have some sweet work. Later...

Armin said...

Absolultely!! We'll be around, August is a slow month for me, give me a call when you get here!

Noah Hayes said...

LOL. the ex-sound/lighting guy in me was trying to figure out what type of mic that was for like 10 seconds until I realized it was a makeup brush...that's Youtube video quality for you...

In my defense it did look a lot like an all black version of the Audiotechnica AT822
http://www.apple.com/pro/techniques/richmedia/index4.html

Great video find Armin...I was thinking of you the other day when I was watching "I Love the 80's Top 100 Songs" and "Faith" came on!

david & kimi baxter said...

pure awesome!! she's pretty good if i say so myself. have a rad weekend my friend!

MattDJ said...

Sweet!