Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The DiCoccos' Family Lifestyle Photo Session

OH WAIT!

Some of you haven't seen me in a while so here I am! I just got my haircut, ya like it? Nothing new, just was getting long and needed some reshaping and cutting. Not the greatest photo, but it's ME! Yes, you can probably tell that I took the photo using the bathroom mirrors and my left arm is holding the camera out of frame. Hey, it was just a quickie! =)


Okay, on to what you're really here for... some photos! Nothing better than warm light from the low sun late in the day enjoying the sand and ocean. That's what the DiCocco family did and I was happy to be there to capture some fun and poignant moments of my extended family. I am actually Dave & Karen DiCocco's uncle. How you may ask? My wife Denise is Dave's aunt, one of her older brothers is Dave's father. Just wanted to clear up why there's really NO family resemblance between me & Dave, haha!

Enjoy the slideshow & photos!

















10 comments:

david & kimi baxter said...

awesome awesome awesome my friend!

Erin Harvey said...

Great stuff Arm 'n hammer.

dave "uncle armins nephew" dicocco said...

man, i am amazed at how well that whole thing went. the kids hammed it up and were not shy or cranky (cuz they have been in a whiney stage as of late).... and those pics are the kind of pics that stay in the family forever!!! cant tell you how much i appreciate you shooting us and capturing those moments... i am a sucker for stuff like this... :)

Sally Brewer Photography said...

Love that boardwalk image!

Chris Harvey said...

Good stuff man. Really like the walking one on the boardwalk.

K.a.r.l.o. said...

how'd you create the vignetting on the ocean photo? is that an attachment?

lilzowe2004 said...

Armin:

WOW...you captured some really great shots of Dave, Karen and the Kids. I especially like the boardwalk shot, and the backs to the camera while on the beach. They all look amazing though. Keep the beautiful images coming. I love having these to look at.

Amanda

Karen said...

You are amazing Armin. I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

Monica said...

My favorite is the feet picture. Take that again in ten years.

Moshe Zusman said...

This is just beautiful. Nothing like a great looking family on a nice day like this. Beautiful photos my friend.