Thursday, July 31, 2008

VLOG TIME! Talking Engagement Guest Books!

Man I look really tired in this vid, probably because it was late when I filmed it on my webcam!
I show off a gorgeous 7x10 book printed & binded by Asuka.

Not the best quality video, but great content! Let me know what you think =)


Engagement Books from Armin DeFiesta on Vimeo.

Check out Michelle & Jared's book up close!



Also check out a Guest Book video that my good friend Shelby made a while back!
It just didn't take me "50" takes like it did Shelby, just one, haha!


3 comments:

Susan Solo said...

I am such a dork - I actually thought at first that you were offering talking engagement books (based on your blog title). I was like...the books talk?! That's different! (Looks like I didn't get enough sleep last night.) Another great video, even if your books don't literally speak out loud!

Moshe Zusman said...

well, great work on the photos and the book looks beautiful.
What's the production time on this one?
and yeah, you do look tired!

JulMac said...

Awesome to see this. I just ordered a digilabs "Ashbury" guest/engagement book -- been waiting for it in the mail for a couple weeks! Def a great product for e-sessions! I always love Auska products.